Re: Was Re: Debian WWW team IRC meeting, Is: I'd like to have a debian-style css too.

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 09:04:51AM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
	Hi!

* Jeremiah C. Foster <jeremiah@jeremiahfoster.com> [2011-02-13 21:00:57 CET]:
On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 08:21:17PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> I've been wanting to add a Debian theme to ikiwiki. The only
> implementation I've seen of Kalle's layout for ikiwiki is
> dsa.debian.org. That uses a modified (and out of date) version of the
> ikiwiki page.tmpl. I'd prefer to find a way to get the look with only
> CSS changes, and adding new files (like openlogo-50.png). Needing to
> maintin a special version of the page.tmpl would be an ongoing burden.

I too think it'd be great to have a debian theme via local.css to ikiwiki.
I can start by trying to copy Kalle's CSS into the local.css and see how
far I get. =)

Please base your efforts on this:
<http://git.deb.at/w/deb/ikiwiki.git>

Thanks!

This works (unlike the info on above website):

  git clone git://git.deb.at/deb/ikiwiki.git

 - Jonas