Re: Debian WWW team IRC meeting, 15 February 21:30 UTC in #debian-www

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 09:02:24PM +0100, Kåre Thor Olsen wrote:
> On Tuesday the 15th of February at 21:30 UTC, the Debian WWW team will
> hold a meeting in the #debian-www channel on the OFTC network.
>
> The agenda includes several topics related to the new website layout,
> e.g. a template and documentation for other teams wanting to re-use
> the layout.

Great news, thanks for sharing it with -project.

I've a wish list documentation request: a sort of "recipe" to apply the
current layout to ikiwiki websites, e.g. a ready to use local.css or,
maybe better, something to @import from there.  I've a couple of
websites powered by ikiwiki which offers Debian-related services, such
as dep.debian.net, it would be great to have a local.css that I could
drop in migrating the layout to the Debian one.

Thanks for considering.

Happy meeting.
Cheers

PS I haven't added it myself to the agenda, please let me know if you
   want me to.