Website related track at next DebConf

Hi DebConf Team,

on the debian-www list we recently spoke about the idea to have a
website related track during DebConf. I don't think it need to be
directly only www.debian.org related, maybe name it "debian.org related
webservices" which can be everything from DDPO, DDP, PTS to wiki or
planet. My idea would be to also have some sort of round table or
discussion round at the end of that track (0.5h-1h or so).

I thought you might want to hear about this idea, when you start the
planing for talks during DebConf.

What do you think about this idea?

Cheers,
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>  | Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer           |           Debian Listmaster