JOB VACANCY IN MALAYSIA

HARBOUR  VIEW  HOTEL
Address: Lorong Temple , 93100
Kuching, Sarawak Malaysia.
Web: www.marimari.com/hotel/Malaysia/harbourview
Email: harbourviewrecruit@consultant.com

Dear Candidates,

Harbour View Hotel, Malaysia, requires the services of qualified and experienced personnel who are currently looking for job to fill vacant available, and we are as well require service of teachers in following subjects: English language, IT, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Spanish, Japanese, Arts/music, French Social sciences. Interested candidates should forward their resume to our email address above for evaluation. Automatic employment is provided only to our trainees' all other applicants have to pass through our standard screening procedures. Selected applicants will be notify through phone / email.

Thanks!

MR. Isa Hussein
Recruiting Advertiser