Who's using Debian?

1. Department of land tenure, Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University, Ukraine
2. Educational
3. http://chnu.edu.ua/?page=en
4. We use Debian in teaching and office work. We study the proper Debian, and Grass GIS, Quantum Gis, Open Office and other Open Source software. Number of workstations with Debian Squeeze - 10. I (Vasyl Cherlinka - sysadmin) chose Debian because ... I love Debian, and for me there is simply no other alternative. Thank you for your work in the creation and promotion of Debian.