Re: Debian FAQ (was: update of DDP related web pages)

On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 03:46:56PM +0100, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> Quoting "Osamu Aoki" <osamu@debian.org>:
> >"Debian FAQ" is DDP document still in debiandoc-sgml.
>
> Between 2008-05-19 and 2008-10-03, I created a docbookified,
> po4aified, and utf8ifed branch of the FAQ:
> http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/ddp/manuals/branches/debian-faq/dbk-po4a-utf8/
> At that time it has been decided to move to DocBook XML
> after release.

True.

> There, are, however, some changes in the SGML version since:
> http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/ddp/manuals/trunk/debian-faq/?op=log&rev=8426&sr=8426&er=5157&sc=0&isdir=1&all=1

Sorry, I did this change just to update the website so the FAQ was current
with the release. These can easily be moved back into the branch.

If you can take care of this, please do so, if not I will try to do so in due
time.

One thing that worries me is that all the PO files are fuzzy so as soon as we
do the switch all the translations will need to be fully reviewed. There's a
good side and a bad side to this..

Regards

Javier