Re: update of DDP related web pages (phase 1)

Hi,

On Sun Feb 06, 2011 at 22:02:33 +0900, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It is great to have squeeze released and web pages in the new design.
>
> It is not secret that Debian documentation pages can be reorganized to
> make more important things to be more accessible.  I would like to
> update their content, now.

related to this, but completly unrelated to the content, David and me
thought it might be a good idea, to have the content of some of the
documentation also rendered with the Debian website theme.

Dev-ref, installation manual (for the CDs) or release notes come in
mind. I shortly looked into them, they seem to be build with docbook.

Do you guys (from d-doc) see any possibility to help us with that?

Cheers,
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>  | Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer           |           Debian Listmaster