Re: Old translations - I want help

On Sunday 06 February 2011 02:59:32 Rodrigo Nascimento Hernandez wrote:
> Anyway, it's being a long time since I've installed Debian for the first
> time and the idea of assuming an effort compromising with the project just
> sounds about right for me. In this regard can someone point me to the right
> direction about pt-BR translation team? I think also the actual "Squeeze"
> release time is just a good opportunity to start commemorating by truly
> helping  the project.

Great that you want to help out!

I found http://debian-br.alioth.debian.org/index.php?id=WebWML (looks somewhat
broken) via http://www.debian.org/devel/website/translation_coordinators .

For general information about translating Debian's website, see:

http://www.debian.org/devel/website/

CC'ing you, as I don't know whether you're subscribed to the list.

--
Regards, Kaare