Old translations - I want help

Hello,

Most of pages on Debian’s site display a top alert with messages like: “Warning ! This translation is very outdated, please read the _original_.”, for pages in pt-BR, that’s my native language.

Maybe it just needs more people in translation efforts. I was trying to find references about Brazilian translation team but couldn’t find any. Well, maybe I need just more search efforts J

Anyway, it’s being a long time since I’ve installed Debian for the first time and the idea of assuming an effort compromising with the project just sounds about right for me. In this regard can someone point me to the right direction about pt-BR translation team? I think also the actual “Squeeze” release time is just a good opportunity to start commemorating by truly helping  the project.

Appreciate any clue or suggestions about directions that I should look.

Regards,

Rodrigo Nascimento Hernandez

Eng. Florestal

http://www.minasambiente.com.br