Re: Distribuicoes Linux: Non-delivery of CDs

Hello,

Unfortunately, earlier this year, an error occurred on our servers and part of the database was lost.
So some order have not been sent and others delayed.
To prevent further damage, we put the site offline this month of January while the data is recovered and we entered into contact with clients.

We used a payment system called Brazilian "PagSeguro. " This payment method returns the client's money if it does not receive the product within 14 days. Once we realized that would not ship the product to some clients, we return the money to EVERYONE.

This problem occurred about 7 orders and we sended notices informing them about the problem.

I'm sure the problem does not happen again because now we are adopting new policies in relation to backups.

The site already normalized and orders are now being sent normally.

We apologize for happened.

Sincerely,
Renan Gomes.

Distribuições Linux
Av. Ranieri Mazilli, 1674 - Sala 105 - Esquina 2001 - Cristo
João Pessoa - Paraíba - Brasil
Tel: (21) 3010.9050 / (11) 3020.6686 / (83) 3231.1332