Occupy Wall Street Needs You!

Though it seems our fight is a perpetual uphill battle we have to press harder now than ever before as they try to shut us down and silence our voices! We will not waiver and we will not fold, we will stand our ground in a peaceful demonstration against inequality and greed.

We know that it's not possible for everyone to take it to the streets and protest but you can help us out. We need volunteers and donations. 100% of all donations go toward food,water and blankets for the thousands of protesters. Alone we can do nothing but together WE ARE THE 99 PERCENT!

Please visit WWW.WEARETHE99PERCENT.NET

"Those who make peaceful protest impossible make violent protest inevitable." JFK