Re: Unable to download libstdc++2.10-glibc2.2

On Monday 12 December 2011 15:37:00 elizabeths.mail@sympatico.ca wrote:
> i am trying to set up a Virtual Machine with Linux installed.  The
> application I try to run complains that it cannot find
> libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3.  Every help forum I find says to download
> libstdc++2.10-glibc2.2, but when I follow the link
> http://packages.debian.org/etch/libstdc%2B%2B2.10-glibc2.2  I get the
> error "two or more packages specified (libstdc++2.10-glibc2.2 etch)".  Has
> the file moved, or is there maybe a problem with the web page?

Debian etch isn't supported any longer and its packages has been moved to our
archive, see http://www.debian.org/distrib/archive for information on how to
access it.

Please direct any further questions you might have to our mailing list for
users: http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/ , since the address you wrote to