Cooperation offer for managers and owners.

Live-in staff for your pub,hotel, restaurant, from Latvia.Like a (Waiters,waitresses,bartenders, Chefs,housekeepers,kitchen porters,kitchen assistants,drivers,handymans,cleaners,room attendants and unskilled staff). All candidates are english speaking and ready for immediate placements.All candidates have rights to work and live in U.K.
Please, keep in mind that all our services are free of charge. Please let me know your thoughts and don't hesitate to contact me regarding any questions you may have.
e-mail to   kasparsoffice@gmail.com  or  call  +37126047596
IF YOU WOULD LIKE SEE SOME CVs ,PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

   BEST, REGARDS
   Marketing Mananger
   Mr.Kaspars Kantmanis
   GP Recruitment