Correspondence willingness

This e-mail means to ask for your permission to send information about Cabo San Lucas Golf. Subscribe here to get golf travel options especially for your lifestyle.

Greetings Everyone!

Thanks for sharing your time.

Allow us to let you know about interesting vacation plans for our resorts in Cabo San Lucas to travel this winter or next year.

The idea is that you get better deals than any other way advertised or available on internet. Reply to our invitation list so that we can e-mail you without spam issues.

Cabo is a place with magnificents courses for ocean view golf.

Let us show you how to enjoy a Cabo vacation.

Sincerely,

ilui weeks

Online Benefits Program

www.mexicograndhotels.com

Unsubscribe here if you don´t want our emails.