Re: Automatically mark (or do not show) past events?

Hi there!

On Thu, 06 Oct 2011 19:33:20 +0200, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 04, 2011 at 10:55:03AM +0200, Luca Capello wrote:
>>
>> Is there any interest in automating this (in this case I will come back
>> with a patch) or is the manual intervention needed for a specific
>> reason?
>>

> Yep, I admit that is very annoying.
> I was working on something to automating the addition of "past_event" tag:
[...]
> Let me know if you want to take a look at the incomplete piece of script
> I already have or if you prefer to write something ex-novo.

Please share it somewhere (even privately), I prefer not to reinvent the
weel.

However, I was thinking about something which completely removes the
need to add the "past_event" tag.  So the question I forgot to ask is:
what is the rationale for this tag?  Should not the mechanism that adds
this tag be added to index.include?

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca