Re: consultants: some proposal on german entries - and other countries

Hi,

Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I saw that the consultants list was overworked, and that
> impressed me to take a look at the german consultants.
>
> Here are some comments:

Today I looked for consultants in other countries than Germany
and found several entries, where the phone number is not displayed
unique/ideal (no international phone format used for example).
Here are the relevant entries for Argentinia - Kanada

Holger

Name: Eugenio Armelín
Unternehmen: freelance consultant
Adresse: 26 de Abril 3251 Ituzaingó (1714), Buenos Aires, Argentinien
Telefon: 54-11-44818720
E-Mail: armelineug@yahoo.com.ar
Preise: Please contact for rates

-> use international phone format +54-11...

Name: Paul Liebeknecht
Unternehmen: North Sydney IT
Adresse: 15 Atchison Street, St Leonards 2065, Australien
Telefon: 1300 783 899
E-Mail: paul@northsydneyit.com.au
Preise: arranged on contact.

-> use international phone format. (Not sure what is to be used here.)

Name: Kai Howells
Unternehmen: Automatica
Adresse: PO Box 3080, Nunawading VIC 3131, Australien
Telefon: 0419 361 653
E-Mail: contact [at] automatica [dot] com [dot] au
Preise: Vary depending on the work required

-> use international phone format. (Not sure what is to be used here.)

Name: Michael Prokop
Unternehmen: Grml Solutions
Adresse: Bienengasse 26/9, 8020 Graz, Österreich
Telefon: +43-0-664-1646346
E-Mail: debian-consulting@grml-solutions.com
Preise: Please contact us for individual rates.

-> Phone format is irretating. Should be changed to
+43-(0)-664-1646346
or
+43-664-1646346

Unternehmen: iPodion GmbH
Adresse: Rotensterngasse 20/3, 1020 Wien, Österreich
Telefon: +43-01-216-32-98-0
Fax: +43-01-216-32-98-28
E-Mail: office@iPodion.at
Preise: hourly rates: EUR 90,00- contact us for special rates on support contracts
Zusätzliche Informationen

-> Phone number is indeed wrong. Should be changed to
+43-(0)1-216...
or
+43-1-216...

Name: Russell John
Adresse: House # 55/A, Road # 4/A, Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka 1209, Bangladesch
Telefon: 0189-294-885
E-Mail: russell@linux.org.bd
Preise: Negotiable

-> Use international phone format. Change to
+880-189-294-885

Name: Ben Vanhaeren
Unternehmen: Codarama
Adresse: Kapelberg 52, 3001 Heverlee, Belgien
Telefon: +32-0-498-54-59-05
Fax: +32-0-495-56-03-96
E-Mail: ben.vanhaeren@codarama.com

-> Phone number is irretating. Should be changed to
+32-(0)-498
or
+32-498

Name: Pedro Ivo Lima
Unternehmen: DISEC - Security Services
Adresse: Rio de Janeiro - RJ - Brasilien
Telefon: +55 (31) 9615.3764
E-Mail: ivolima@gmail.com
Preise: negotiable
Zusätzliche Informationen

-> Phone number is irretating. Should be changed to
+55 31 9615.3764

Name: Thalysson Sarmento
Adresse: Rua José Hailton dos Santos - Tabuleiro dos Martins, Maceió, Brasilien
Telefon: +55 (82)-88266167
E-Mail: sarmento@bsd.com.br
Preise: Negotiable
Zusätzliche Informationen

-> Phone number is irretating. Should be changed to
+55 82-88266167

Name: Sean Tran
Unternehmen: XiiTec IT Solutions Inc.
Adresse: 403 - 1311 Howe Street, Vancouver, BC, V6Z 2P3, Kanada
Telefon: 1.888.683.4566
Fax: 1.604.683.4569
E-Mail: info@xiitec.com
Preise: Varies according to service.
Zusätzliche Informationen

-> Use international phone format. Change to
+1.888.683...

Name: Amir Al-Shourbaji
Unternehmen: Reality Information and Technology Services
Adresse: 42 Guy, Vaudreuil, Qc J7V 8B2, Kanada
Telefon: (514) 777-9453
E-Mail: a.al-shourbaji@realitywebs.ca
Preise: Varies based upon task

-> Use international phone format. Change to
+1 514 777-9453

Name: Daniel Rokosz
Unternehmen: Minek Systems Inc.
Adresse: 250-2639 Viking Way, Richmond, BC, V6V 1N3, Kanada
Telefon: 604-506-3168
Fax: 305-356-7141
E-Mail: info@minek.com
Preise: $50 - $120 / hour

-> Use international phone format. Change to
+1-604-506-3168
and
+1-305-356-7141

Name: Maxime Chambreuil
Unternehmen: Savoir-faire Linux Inc.
Adresse: 7275 St-Urbain, Bureau 306, Montréal, QC H2R2Y5, Kanada
Telefon: +1 (514) 276-5468 ext.1
Fax: +1 (514) 2765465
E-Mail: contact@savoirfairelinux.com
Preise: Vary according to services

-> phone format is irretating. Should be changed to
+1 514 276...

Name: Dave Cramer
Unternehmen: credativ LTD.
Adresse: Zina st. 78, Orangeville Ont., L9W1E8, Kanada
Telefon: 519-341-2469
E-Mail: info@credativ.ca
Preise: Call for rates.
Zusätzliche Informationen

-> use international phone format. Should be changed to
+1-519-341-2469

--
Created with Sylpheed 3.0.2