Re: Problem with several descriptions

On 11 July 2011 03:12, Simon Paillard <spaillard@debian.org> wrote:

> Indeed, no *long* translation appears, and an outdated short one does:
> http://packages.debian.org/de/sid/sup
> http://packages.debian.org/en/sid/sup

The weirdest thing is that the german translation has the text:

"Implementation des Software-Upgrade-Protokolls"

but this text does not appear in any of the translations produced by
the DDTP. Which means that wherever the debian website gets its
translations from, it's not from a recent version of the DDTP.

> The code that imports translations in the database is:
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=webwml/packages.git;a=blob;f=bin/parse-translations

Given this code regenerates the file from scratch each time, either
this code is not being run, or it is being run but the output is not
going to the right place.

Is there anywhere where the descriptions_translated.db can be
viewed/downloaded. That way we have an independent check on where in
the process it is failing.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/