Re: debconf11: please add sponsorship logo in debian.org site

-=| Leandro Gómez, Wed, Jun 08, 2011 at 07:58:10PM -0600 |=-
> I made the "I'm going" buttons on the DebConf wiki. Please tell me
> what you need and I'll give it a try.

A vector version would be great! Would help others give it a try too
:)

To get an idea what is needed, take a look at http://www.deb.at/
The DebConf like at the right. The currently used one is too hign, we
need something lower in height. Hm, in width too. The minimum width of
the columns is "11em", which translates to 138 pixels (here). 5pixel
padding leaves 128 pixels for the actual image.

Thanks in advance!