Re: Possible mistake in the Adrian-von-Bidder-news of 11/04/23

Hi David,
Hi Andrei,

On 25.04.2011, 22:24, David Prévot wrote:

> > While translating the News of April 23th, I noticed that below »About
> > Debian« it says »the operating systems Debian«. Obviously there is an S
> > too much.
>
> Thanks for spotting it.

You're welcome.

> As advised in the website [0], you should not
> hesitate to fix such typo when you catch some.

> In order not to bother
> translators, the ./smart_change.pl comes handy to bump the translation
> check
> [...]

Thanks for the guide, hope I don't need it so soon ...

On 26.04.2011, 11:34, Andrei Popescu wrote:

> But you need a *full* checkout for smart_change.pl and my guess is most
> translators only have english/ and $language/

I guess that they think they have to update their complete checkout, as a
complete CVS-checkout isn't really fast and the guide at [1] doesn't mention
with one word that "cvs update -d" just updates the current working directory.

I for myself do have a full checkout.

Greetings
Erik

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/website/using_cvs