Re: Validation of webwml pages

Hello,

"Eder L. Marques" <eder@edermarques.net> wrote:
> >>   As you may already be aware of, a script is run (every four hours) on
> >> www-master to spot validation errors [1], so we can keep up with the
> >> website quality.
> >>
> >> 	1: http://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/validate/
>
> Does it possible for us translator to run this script locally? This
> could help to avoid commit broken files.

Ping?
Is there a possibility to run that script locally?

Or how do people work to fix such validation errors?

I had to fix two errors in de today (not my errors BTW) and so
I ran into this:
the output of the validation script is somewhat fuzzy, the mentioned
lines and characters are not exact, the error itself is on different
lines (often|sometimes ?) for what I can say. And I had three mentioned
errors for one "error".

So it would be fine if I could validate the file here locally before
committing, to be sure the file is fine like I changed it.

Holger

--

Created with Sylpheed 3.0.2