DebianWiki: print stylesheet

Hei hei,

today I read the page SecureApt in the Debian Wiki [1] and wanted to
print it with Firefox 3.6. However printing the page does not satisfy
me. Although I selected »Druckansicht« (print view) from the upper right
dropdown menu to view https://wiki.debian.org/SecureApt?action=print I
get huge left and right margins on my pages when actually printing.
Could someone please adapt the printing style sheet for better use of
space on the pages?

Thanks and Greets
Alex

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/SecureApt

--
»With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured,
irrevocably.« (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie)