Untranslatable strings

Hi,

I noticed a couple of strings that are not translatable and that
appear on almost every page of the website.

One is "Debian" in front of each page title (excluding the ones
flagged as using "baretitle") in template/debian/basic.wml.

The other is the hint (<a title="Debian Home">) associated with the
Debian logo (top left on every page) in template/debian/navbar.wml.

Is this deliberate or should I work on fixing this (via gettext)?