Debian CD Vendors information on the official site is outdated

Hello,

First of all let me say, Good work with the new site !!

Here is my problem. The list of CD Vendors provided on http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/, I feel is out-dated. I am from India, and when I checked the links provided about CD vendors in India, I found that most of those vendors no longer distribute latest versions of Debian (most of them list Debian 3.0 on their site and no other release after that). I feel it might be a good idea to have a thorough check and update the information on the site.

Cheers,

--
Rohit R
Third Year Int MSc Student