Re: Fwd: [Debconf-video] Announcing debian/watch, the Debian Miro Community

Hi,

On Sonntag, 13. Februar 2011, Fernando C. Estrada wrote:
> > Can anyone help on this item:
> > * use something like watch.debian.net to point to our miro website

I'm not sure we should have video.d.n and watch.d.n point to the same content
but different presentation of it.

> "UPDATE: Miro Community is transitioning to a new pricing structure.

There are some issues I have with miro (which I havent brought up as I was at
an Debian Edu gathering this weekend and busy with Edu stuff..), this is one
of them.

That said, http://debian.mirocommunity.org/ *looks* great! (And I applaud that
very much.)

cheers,