Re: reporting spam in archive for debian-www list

Hi there!

On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 11:49:07 +0100, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> On Jo, 20 ian 11, 14:05:28, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
>> following the example of what are doing Christian Perrier and others for
>> debian-boot mailing list and -french lists, I've created a wiki page [1] to
>> coordinate the reporting of spam in the archive for the debian-www list.
[...]
>> [1] http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Webmaster/SpamClean

The more I read that page, the more I think it is misleading: if I
understood correctly, what is in the table is not the "number of
reviews", but instead the "number of reports" (which sometime are called
"nominations", long live to consistency).  Is it me or indeed there is a
problem?

Please note that with these "critics" I am (involuntarily) also
volunteering to fix them, not only in our page, but also in the others.

>> Spam needs to be reported by multiple people. So it could be useful to
>> coordinate the efforts through the wiki page and the table in itself. :)
>
> I'm already bouncing spam to report-listspam@lists.debian.org for more
> than a couple of months as per
> http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/ListMaster/ListArchiveSpam#MethodstoNominateSpamfortheReview-Process

FWIW I am doing the same since this month, so I guess we should simply
add our name to the corresponding month in the wiki page.  Is it OK?

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca