Re: CVS and WWW sprint.

* Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> [2011-01-26 01:20:10 CET]:
> In webwml/english/devel/debian-med/News/2011/20110124.wml, I used the wrong
> encoding, and wanted to correct it. For this, I did recode UTF-8..ISO-8859-15
> 20110124.wml, and tried to commit it with ‘cvs commit’, but CVS did not
> recognise the change, and was exiting with no message, doing nothing.

 Adding a space anywere would have done the trick too.

 But like written, both by me in the mail you responded to, and in
general every now and then on this very list, switching to UTF8 for all
languages is on our agenda. Please be adviced to notice #567781 in which
Simon wrote a nice set of commands to follow through for the switch, it
just requires someone to pick up the job.

 Are you willing to help along that lines so we can get rid of that
obstacle? That would be really great. Otherwise, like also written in
the mail you did respond do, please let's postpone the topic to after
the release when the resources of the people that actually try to get
things done are free from other stuff.

 Thanks for volunteering,
Rhonda
--
"What are the differences between Mark Zuckerberg and me? I give private
 information on corporations to you for free, and I'm a villain.