FW: Who's using Debian?

Hello @Debian,

Please see my initial mail below and the text that has now been published here: http://www.debian.org/users/com/sca

We are using Debian to monitor the infrastructure of eight countries. We use Nagios, Cacti and Ntop to make this work. We run Debian on our servers and run Kubuntu on some of our desktops. We use and promote the use of Debian and Open Source.

We chose Debian because of stability, security, reliability and the philosophy behind it - keep up the good work

Can you please make sure that the yellow marked statement will be removed.

Thanks,

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards

Jörg Heuer
Area Infrastructure Manager / Security Officer
Region Germany / Switzerland
Region Central Europe

SCA Packaging Deutschland
Stiftung & Co.
KG
IS Department (HO-IS)
Essener Strasse 60
D- 68219 MANNHEIM

Tel +49 (0) 621 8904 0
Direct line +49 (0) 621 8904 368
Mobile +49 (0) 1726591993
Fax +49 (0) 621 8904 84 368
joerg.heuer@sca.com
www.sca.com

Sitz Nürnberg, Registergericht Nürnberg HRA 13495
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: SCA Packaging Deutschland Stiftung, Sitz Nürnberg

Stiftungsvorstand: Richard Oegl (Vorsitzender);