Ex-CON preaching virtue on the Ex-CONservative Radio Hour 1pm est. 11am in Arizona

Like Ayn Rand's Book, Atlas Shrugged..this woman wrote in the  50's of things that should the logical progression of events occur in such a fashion,.with her ability to understand the most basics of human psychology, philosophy, she is  right up with with Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, and yes even the modern ones who are more familiar for most now than the actual Fathers to the study of man.
"
The Machiavelli of the Common Era.
"The Wizard of is."  I know what I know, and I know what I don't know...a "True Know it ALL!"...listen to me today, and every weekday, 2 hours
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tony-venuti
Listen live or via archives.
Friend me at http://www.facebook.com/tony.venuti

My story, albeit, yet to be written was in fact, unlike Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged, fiction, a great story weaved to illustrate the lessons that seemingly are coming to haunt us this very day.it is this that I bring to you, more on the reverse, or the perverse, for I'm not the academic, but more importantly I'm representative of everyday man, seeing as Ayn Rand's characters have in their story, as I have seen and become to know that I know.

Please take time to help promote my need to get the message out, that victims and the promotion of victims is BULL.  I'm the "living example" of true conservatism being the ONLY way for all to live.

Warm Regards,

Tony Venuti, Publisher
520-622-7008
520-622-7375
http://www.aztourist.com
http://www.facebook.com/aztourist.com
http://arizonabuycott.com
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tony-venuti
"Taking care of those taking care of those."
In support of Arizona / American Laws.  While supporting  businesses in particular who indeed, support what is simply RIGHT
  We face a time now for all to discuss with clarity and not with conflict.  I reserve the right to do business as I see just while standing up to ideas I KNOW to be Just.  Those who are in conflict to my ideals, please opt out...Az Tourist News DOES indeed REFLECT the thoughts and opinions of the Publisher.