debian www sprint?

[ please Cc:-me on replies, I'm not subscribed to -www ]

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 04:37:12PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> This mail is both an announcement of the "Debian Sprint Program" and a
> Request For Comments about it. All details can be found at [2,3]:
>
>  [2] http://wiki.debian.org/Sprints
>  [3] http://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/HowTo

Dear WWW team, thanks a lot for your work!  (which I got to know a tiny
teeny little bit thanks to some random commits here and there)

With this mail, I'd like to point your attention to the sprint program
I've announced a few days ago, and encourage the WWW team to have a WWW
sprint. I know the idea has been floating around for a while thanks to
Rhonda, although I haven't followed past discussions on the subject
myself (my bad).

I don't want to intrude in your team organization, but *if* you do want
to meet for a few days of hacking, I'd more than happy to give all the
help that a poor DPL can offer. I'd be happy to secure some resources to
sponsor attendance (check the Sprint documentation for more info and
details) and, in case you'll find it convenient, I might also have a
free venue to offer here in Paris.

Let me know if you want me to help,
and thanks again for your work!

Cheers.

ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams