Re: Help needed

On Wed, Oct 06, 2010 at 01:36:03PM +0200, The7up wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 12:52 AM, Simon Paillard <spaillard@debian.org>wrote:
> > You cannot rename files with CVS client, you need to do it in two steps,
> > delete the old path and commit the new one:

Fixed, for your reference:

cp -a debain-installer debian-installer
rm debain-installer/index.wml debain-installer/Makefile
cvs delete debain-installer/index.wml debain-installer/Makefile
cvs add debian-installer
cvs add debian-installer/Makefile debian-installer/index.wml
cvs ci -m "Rename debain-installer into debian-installer"

> > Did you build the hungarian/release/lenny to check everything was ok
> > before commiting ?
> >
> After renaming local direcory, it was good :S then I tried to rename the
> directory. Commiting the files (in this directory) works well

Then please don't forget to check *before* :-)

--
Simon Paillard