Re: Help needed

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 12:52 AM, Simon Paillard <spaillard@debian.org> wrote:

You cannot rename files with CVS client, you need to do it in two steps,
delete the old path and commit the new one:
mv oldfile.c newfile.c
This works.

cvs delete oldfile.c
I tried it: cvs remove oldfile.c. Seems to works

cvs add newfile.c
Here comes an error message: Already in reposistory. Commit: nothing is known about...

Did you build the hungarian/release/lenny to check everything was ok
before commiting ?
After renaming local direcory, it was good :S then I tried to rename the directory. Commiting the files (in this directory) works well

Szabolcs Siebenhofer