Re: [Debconf-team] debconf10 is _11th_ debian conference

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 2:45 PM, Patty Langasek <harmoney@dodds.net> wrote:

> Am I reading this right? We're refusing to fix a bug that is WRONG in a
> Debian-related medium because people supposedly proof-read it and said it
> was fine? Seriously?

The website has already been fixed, and it now says:

"2010 Annual Debian Conference"

I think now is a good time as any to take a good decision about what
the long name of the conference will be, and have everybody use that
name everywhere.

I agree that removing the "Developer" part is a good idea (I don't
know how it got there, anyway).

In the past, I've used "Annual Debian International Conference", which
might be a bit too long.  I guess "Annual Debian Conference" is a good
name as well.

Can we please settle this, so that no other messes like this happen?

--
Besos,
Marga