Re: Converting the Norwegian section to UTF-8

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 05:51:41PM +0200, Cato Auestad wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to convert the norwegian translations of the Debian website from
> ISO-8859-1 to UTF-8, and I found in the Debian-WWW archives a post[0]
> from Simon about the steps the French took for converting their pages
> to UTF-8. In retrospect, is there anything else than outlined in that
> post that I need to know or do to convert the site to UTF-8?
>
> [0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2009/07/msg00230.html

You should read entire thread of course.
 http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2009/07/threads.html#00230

You may need to rebuild some pages manually.
I filed bug report to get admin remove old files.
 http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2009/08/msg00179.html

Osamu