Converting the Norwegian section to UTF-8

Hi,

I want to convert the norwegian translations of the Debian website from
ISO-8859-1 to UTF-8, and I found in the Debian-WWW archives a post[0]
from Simon about the steps the French took for converting their pages
to UTF-8. In retrospect, is there anything else than outlined in that
post that I need to know or do to convert the site to UTF-8?

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2009/07/msg00230.html
--
|- Cato Auestad / bleakgadfly
|- www.fsfe.org www.fsf.org