Re: Wiki

I have a sort of related idea for the wiki that might be useful for Debian. We could write an extension that allows a page author to express dependencies on a particular version range of package being available in one of the distributions. For instance, you could add something like [[[depends: libc6(< X.X):stable]]] to a page that discusses some an aspect of installing a libc6 in stable that is known to change at version X.X. A report could be generated on a nightly basis with pages that have "broken dependencies" as well as automatically inserting a "Information on this page may be out of date" warning on the page.