Re: Wiki

It seems like an awful lot of content would be duplicated and, even more strangely, over time the "unstable" wiki would become the "stable" wiki because the versions of Debian would continue to be released and move forward.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO Brainfood.com
ean@brainfood.com - http://www.brainfood.com - 214-720-0700 x 315