*Bump: Link to Kernel Traffic not dead, but no longer maintained

Hi guys. I was browsing along trying to find a distro for my machine (Intel 64), and stumbled across a page describing "What is GNU/Linux" and a link to a page describing Kernel developement discussions "Kernel Traffic".

This page might have been hacked, or the Kernel traffic page has been bought by someone trying to generate traffic to their "blue" webpages based on false pretences. You might want to update this link to http://www.kernel.org, or the archive of the forum that used to be there http://kt.iserv.nl/

Link to the page where the fault was found:

http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/ia64/ch01s02.html.en

Regards, Paal Wiik