integrating Debian GNU/kFreeBSD into InstallingDebianOn?

Hi all,

[Please CC me in reply, not subscribed to either list]

With the upcoming Debian squeeze release, the Debian GNU/kFreeBSD port
will be available in release form. As such, the installation of it on
specific machines will be a candidate for documentation in the
InstallingDebianOn section of the wiki. InstallingDebianOn is an effort
to document how to install, configure and use Debian on some specific
hardware.

http://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn

Until now, all the guides were written for Debian GNU/Linux, so I am
wondering how to integrate kFreeBSD into the new guides that will be
written for squeeze. As an example, here is my primary machine:

http://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/Dell/Inspiron6400/lenny
http://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/Dell/Inspiron6400/etch

When squeeze is released I'll probably do a new install on a spare hard
drive to test installation again and ensure nothing is different to
lenny. I'll probably try installing Debian GNU/kFreeBSD too, to see how
the hardware support is going. I'm currently thinking that a second
column for kFreeBSD could be added to the Overall Status section of the
template and the Configuration section split up into Debian GNU/Linux
and Debian GNU/kFreeBSD sub-sections.

http://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/ComputerTemplate

Also, I'm wondering if the pages for specific releases should be merged
into one page? The tweeks could be marked as specific to a release.

PS: promotion of and contribution to InstallingDebianOn is highly
recommended.

--
bye,
pabs