status of languages in DDTSS on http://debian.org/intl/l10n/ddtp (Re: Outdated information)

Hi Michal,

On Tue, Mar 09, 2010 at 06:45:31PM +0100, Michal Simunek wrote:
> Please, remove the outdated information from
> http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/ddtp this text "The Czech
> language is not supported as this team prefers the email
> interface."
>
> The Czech team uses DDTSS and cs language is active in it.

Thanks for the report.

I followup to debian-i18n which is in charge of this section of the
website.

http://ddtp.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/xx says ko an go are disabled.
Is this information reliable ?
Is there a place to get the information about enable languages in a
easier way ?

I understood from i18n working sessions that pt_BR was disabled on DDTSS
and used only email interface.

Thanks to anyone has some info :-)

--
Simon Paillard