Manufacturers seeking Reseller input - win Visa gift card

Title: Channel Invite
Happy 2010! We are seeing a lot of activity in the Reseller Channel, and Manufacturers are looking for your input.

Please take 10 minutes to participate in our reseller questionnaire, and you will be entered to win one of (4) Visa Gift Certificates in the amount of $200 each! We are only accepting the first 300 respondents.

Yes, I want to participate!

Once you complete the questionnaire, you will have direct access to our exclusive Reseller Channel web site containing results from December 2009 -- as well as information on the most recent changes in the channel.

This web site is ONLY AVAILABLE to those who participate in this questionnaire.

Begin questionnaire here.

We appreciate your time and participation.

Signature
The Channel Panel Team

IDC logo

Note: Only U.S. residents are eligible.

IDC, 5 Speen Street, Framingham, MA 01701

Thank you, but no more electronic mailings from IDC.