Re: Any grunt work to do?

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 02:28:49PM -0700, Mike Hoy wrote:
> I've been wanting to help out in some way in the open source community so I
> joined this list. I do web development so if there is any work for me to do
> I'd be happy to get started. Grunt work is fine too. Have time, will spend
> it here if needed.

Thanks for your interest in Debian website :-)

> Don't speak any language other than English unless you count a decent
> working knowledge of Spanish. I would be happy to clean up existing code or
> add this or that. Documentation is fine too.

You should probably start reading http://www.debian.org/devel/website/
as a introduction.

There is a list of bugs at
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=www.debian.org;dist=unstable

Some are about design, some more about perl code.

If you can build the page once fixed, send the patch.

http://www.debian.org/devel/website/todo (a bit outdated :/)

About design, Kalle is working on a new design:
http://wiki.debian.org/KallesDesign | http://kalleswork.net/projects/debian/

I hope you fill find something you are interested in :-)

#debian-www on irc.debian.org as well.

--
Simon Paillard