Any grunt work to do?

Hey guys and gals,

I've been wanting to help out in some way in the open source community so I joined this list. I do web development so if there is any work for me to do I'd be happy to get started. Grunt work is fine too. Have time, will spend it here if needed.

Don't speak any language other than English unless you count a decent working knowledge of Spanish. I would be happy to clean up existing code or add this or that. Documentation is fine too.

Let me know,

--
Mike Hoy