Re: Debian Wiki does not recover password / SPAM on Debian Wiki

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 02:49:30PM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> * Craig Small <csmall@debian.org> [2010-07-28 14:34:56 CEST]:
> > I couldn't recover my password either, so it's not just you.
> > Unfortunately I don't know the fix for it either.
It works now.

>  Can you please elaborate more on the issue "couldn't recover"? What
> exactly didn't work? Did you receive mails? If so did you try the
> included string and that didn't work out? If so in the past it was said
> that there is a = missing from the end of the password which needs to be
> used, too.
I got the email stuck the token and my username into the password
recovery form with the new password. It said ok, try to login.
But with the username and the password I just tried it didn't work.

I've logged in now, so its good for me.

>  If this is not the case, pretty please describe your issues with
The problem is I wasn't sure where the problem description should go.

--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
http://www.enc.com.au/                             csmall at : enc.com.au