Re: Can't access Sqeeze release notes

On Mon, 21 Jun 2010, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:

	Hello there!

Hi Rhonda.  Thanks for getting back to me.

I wanted to look at upgrading to Squeeze as it has some features I'm
interested in.  I went to
http://www.debian.org/releases/squeeze/releasenotes and found the list of
release notes for each supported platform.  But none of the links work,
they all come up 404.  An example link is
http://www.debian.org/releases/squeeze/ia64/release-notes/

If I should be looking somewhere else for the Squeeze release notes,
please let me know.  Yes I realise they are probably incomplete but
they're probably the best source of info in one place I'm guessing.

They aren't ready yet and thus aren't generated now. This is mostly
because the freeze isn't in place yet and things might still change so
it's not clear what to put into there at this point in the development.

Ok, I understand this.  The release notes page warns about this.

All this notwithstanding, there are tickets open on the Squeeze release notes, which suggests that they exist somewhere and can be read. So where are they?

Geoff.