Proposal: Redesign Debian.org

To all,

Is there anyone thinking of redesigning Debian.org? Although the OS becomes better and better, Debian.org still looks the same.

I have a few ideas on how to improve Debian.org, especially without messing with WML codes. Please go to http://vimeo.com/12189576 to see the demo and give me feedback on what you think about it. Please note that the video just shows the idea (mockup), not what it eventually looks like.

I'm looking forward to the feedback from you all.

Kind regards,
Juti Noppornpitak
Shiroyuki Studio, ON, Canada
http://shiroyuki.com