Who's using Debian?

Org Name: Gnutech, Brazil

Org. Type: Commercial

Org. URL: http://gnutech.info

Debian Usage: We run debian for everything, from desktops to servers, we
have application servers over tomcat(run ERP), web site, e-mail,
firewall, proxy, file sharing, telephony/VoIP server, and a NMS.
Everything  running on Debian. Total are 16 virtual servers, splitted in
2 physical computers for high-avaibility.

Why Debian?: We choose Debian to easen the burden of system
administration. Also because Debian has very well maintaned packages and
for high security  (of course stability, that we include under security
for logical reasons).