Re: [Debian Wiki] Update of "Maintainers" by FranklinPiat

Good GMT-morning,

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 01:07:54PM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs
wrote:
>  Please check again. What I can see from the history of
>  the two pages you and Anibal have put a lot of effort
>  into the DebianMaintainer page, *not* the Maintainers
>  page!

When wiki pages are moved/renamed, their history is renamed
along with them; and there is no indication from the page
info that the page has been renamed. I think this is the
source of the confusion: the page with the
debian maintainer info in it started off being called
"Maintainers", see this announcement about the page from
2007:
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2007/12/msg00000.html>

Regards,

--