Re: oval - still active?

Hi Alfie,

First of all: Happy new year.

On the OVAL project, Debian is still involved and providing some tools
(ovaldi- the OVAL reference interpreter). I have in my TODO list
fixing the issues with the 2009 definitions and updating the conversor
from DSA to OVAL references (with new versions available at [1]).

It was not very high in my TODO list since there was not that much
interest in the project from Debin users and only one developer (Pavel
Vinogradov) has been working on it in the past year.

If, however, the OVAL subdir is causing problems with the website
build I will try to take a look at it soon.

Regards

Javier

[1] http://alioth.debian.org/projects/oval/