Re: www-master move: things to do: release-notes and installation-guide

Simon Paillard wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 05, 2010 at 08:57:46PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
>> It does if I read permute_as_matrix_new() correctly. Reason is probably
>> that not all languages have all formats.
>
> Indeed, with checkfiles => '0', the table is generated correctly.

Strange. If the files are present it should work AFAICT. I don't think
there have been any changes in the structure or file naming for the manual
between etch and squeeze that could explain it.

Without physical access to both machines I don't see how I can help any
further. It should not be that hard to figure out where/why it is going
wrong.