Re: www-master move: things to do: release-notes and installation-guide

On Tue, Jan 05, 2010 at 08:57:46PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Tuesday 05 January 2010, Frans Pop wrote:
> > Simon Paillard wrote:
> > > - However, the expected matrix is not displayed at
> > >   http://newwww.deb.at/releases/etch/installmanual
[..]
> $ touch english/releases/etch/release.data
> That should trigger a rebuild for all translations too.

Even forced, the build results in the same page.

> > It may have needed to have the files in place.
>
> It does if I read permute_as_matrix_new() correctly. Reason is probably
> that not all languages have all formats.

Indeed, with checkfiles => '0', the table is generated correctly.

But the files that permute_as_matrix_new checks are present, excepts
that html files are accessed as directories ?!
strace log at http://people.debian.org/~spaillard/matrix-log

--
Simon Paillard